Action Handling...oh my aching back

DaleP34429@AOL.COM DaleP34429@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 01:28:07 EST

Hi Ed and list,
	Just to mention a new (to me at least) product. Norman Cantrell, RPT,
Oklahoma Chapter,has a real nice grand action cart. We picked one up at the
Texas State Association PTG meeting. Folded it is 20x24x3.5 inches and weighs
about 3 pounds. It is adjustable in height, sits on nice locking casters- good
tool! I carry a folding luggage rack to transport actions between the truck
and the piano, works for me. I have also used the Yamaha action support then
later the Spurlock version when my boss took away the Yamaha. Norman is not
online but I can post his phone number and snail mail address if needed. Also,
he has an optional folding top which converts the cart to a nice table but we
have not seen that yet.

Regards,
Dale

Dale Probst