Evenings and weekends back

Mark Graham magraham@bw.edu
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:55:31 -0500 (EST)

I figure it's not a 9-to-5 world anymore. So I push for daytime jobs, but
I'll do evenings. I just keep my usual price. My wife and I have a hard
time fitting everything into OUR lives, and most of my piano customers are
appreciative. When setting up the call, I phrase it, "Can someone be there
during the day?" which lets them know that's the norm.

I limit it to two a week. I refuse most weekend calls, but bear in mind
I'm a college technician and I'm there fussing over recitals most
weekends.

Mark Graham