Evenings and weekends

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 04 Nov 1998 08:08:38 -0500

Clyde Hollinger wrote:

> Maybe I should add, in case you're wondering, that I do bend to favor my
> regular clients.  I am trying to build their loyalty to me, and I
> respond by being loyal, and available, to them.

my personal mission statement includes being consistant..If a customer or
household is a 2-income family and it is not possible for them to be home
during our normal working hrs., I do not charge any extra..granted, I'm
still in the "building the business" mode, but I suspect, as the business
continues to grow, that those requests for the "off-hr." tunings will be
much less than they are now..i suspect I will get to the point that this
type of client will need to make a concession down the road to get their
piano serviced by me. We all want to be accomodating to our clients. If that
includes scheduling service beyond a 'comfort zone' that we have established
for ouselves, it is my rookie opinion that the client should not be charged
extra for that.

A personal note:

I will be adding customer #300 today..not bad for 1.5 years in business, hu?

Phil