EVESTAFF

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Fri, 29 May 1998 02:41:47 -0500

Bill,

The first time I saw those was in the new "piano lab" music room  when I was in
junior high. There were about a dozen in this one room and I though to myself then
"I pity the tuner who has to tune and repair these babies..."  This was in '70 I
believe.

Sorry all, I also just had a memory flashback....<g>

Regards,
Greg Torres

Regards,
Greg Torres