pitch lowering

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri, 29 May 1998 07:56:38 +0000

Wow Warren!!, You must be a fast Pitch corrector.  I timed it and it
took me exactly 23 seconds to strip mute the mid-section and bass of a
P22. This likely isn't my fastest time either as I fumbled alittle with
the screw driver and only timed it once. I remember when my Dad was
teaching a tuning class and put his mute real quick,  A girl leaned over
to another classmate and said "huh!!, a half hour right there!"
-Mike Jorgensen