Click

Tue, 26 May 1998 20:40:39 -0700

Clyde,

If this is only happening when the key reaches bottom check to see that the key mortise is
deep enough. Occasionally the front rail key pin can click against the top of the key
mortise.

Otherwise go back to the discussion on the hammer butt spring in the Emralon lubed spring
"groove" that was discussed a few days ago.

Regards,

Del