Keytops

Maxpiano Maxpiano@aol.com
Tue, 26 May 1998 22:36:34 EDT

<<
 Titanium dioxide (commonly used as a paint pigment)mixes easily with
 PVC-E glue, and has very high opacity.  It is also used as a
 filler/coating for fine paper-making.  You can buy it from paint supply
 wholesalers. (Often called Titanium White).  That's what I use when I
 have to replace ivories.

Tim-

I assume you have to leave the ivories clamped until the PVC-E has thoroughly
set, in order to avoid curling.  Is there any way to use PVC-E for on the spot
repairs in the home?

Bill Maxim, RPT
Simpsonville, SC