Sohmer stringscale help

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 26 May 1998 16:07:32 -0500

Dear fellow techninimuses,
I need help finding the stringscale for a Sohmer upright I'm restoring.
The serial # is 17651#6.  It has 57 plain wire unisons, 5 tri wound notes,
and 2 unison wound notes after the break.  I am assuming from my 1982
version of the Travis book that the 6 indicates stringscale #6, which my
book does not have.  If anyone has it, or knows where I can get it, please
respond.  If it could be mailed to me I would exchange a "chin wag over a
stout" at the convention for it.  Thanks!

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net