Studio Time

A440A A440A@aol.com
Tue, 12 May 1998 22:25:19 EDT

>>Hi all,
>>This is a question directed to those of you who do extensive recording
>>studio work (Ed Foote,et al ?)
 I missed the earlier post, but if this is a question about how to charge when
sitting on call,  I charge my hourly rate from time I leave home to the time
the job is over.  You get used to seeing camera operators getting full pay
while they spend the day waiting to be called. Same with grips and all the
other  support services in entertainment production. If you are good enough to
be paid, just for insurance, you are good enough to be paid for your time.
    Was that the question?
Regards,
Ed