Charging for Services

Vince Mrykalo vince@byu.edu
Thu, 07 May 1998 09:06:47 +0000

That's precisely what the Baltimore Chapter did 10 or so years ago.  A lot
of good publicity for the PTG came of it, not to mention the good it did
for both participant and recipient.  Big, big project, but in the end, well
worth it!  I think there are still a few survivors in the chapter probably
able to tell about it.

At 09:34 AM 5/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Frank
>
>How about local PTG chapters "adopting" a piano for a needy
>person/family/institution, use the project as a teaching learning activity
for
>new members and promote the guild in a subtle but useful way in the
community?
>We're looking for ways to promote the guild, the piano and its benefits and
>support the teachers and music education as a whole-why not contribute our
>skills as a means to these ends? Already I can anticipate the +&- feed back
>(flame suit ready), but I think it's worth discussung. Any thoughts?

Vince Mrykalo RPT
vince@byu.edu
Intelligence is like a river.  The deeper it runs, the less noise it makes.