bridge problem

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Thu, 07 May 1998 01:56:21 -0500

ZR,

I know what you mean.

I don't have a "well equipped" shop either, BTW, but I do have enough tools to
do this particular job. My shop is actually a one car garage, with about only
2/3ds accessible space. We are renting and the owner had partitioned off some
of the garage space to make a small laundry/storage room. I can fit one piano
in at a time and barely walk around it but it's just enough room to work in.
And I'm sure the time will come when I'll have to send a bass bridge to someone
else to duplicate.