Journal Index - the "other" Journal

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 04 May 1998 06:45:37

John Baird wrote:
>The Frank Emerson Index <snip> This a periodical index of 13,675
>articles of interest to piano technicians from 31 journals. All but
>about 300 of those are from either our former journal, The Piano
>Technician (May 1946 to Dec 1957), or our current journal, Piano
>Technicians Journal (Jan 1958 to the current issue).

Is anyone looking into the journals of our other forebear, "The
Tuners' Journal"? ("Official Publication, National Association of
Piano Tuners")

I have a fairly complete set of these, from 1946 through 1955.
Unfortunately, from 1956 to 1959 are missing.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant