K.C. class

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:45:07 -0600

Ed:

I guess my direct e-mail didn't get through, so I'll summarize it here
on the list. I haven't yet tried doing a historical temperament, even
though I have Dr. Sanderson's book Tuning. I for one would be interested
in a course offering step-by-step instructions in some basic HTs for ear
tuners and SAT users, along with suggestions as to which compositions by
which composers they would be appropriate for. You might title it,
"Don't Know Much About Historical Temperaments." Or not. ;0)

Dan Eumurian, RPT
(Snow-decorated) La Crosse, WI