EXTRA! EXTRA! Plate Repairs- THIS COULD BE IT!

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:29:21 -0700

I should clairify that I am told this is a completely new design and differs from
other screw-type repairs.  The video tape was quite impressive.  I would like to
know more about the system.  I'm pretty certain this is completely different from
anything you may have previously seen.  I would like to invite the individual who
first shared this with the group (currently not on this list), to jump in and tell
more.