"A Brief Animal Story"

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 00:21:47 -0600

There is a house hold in Palo Alto that has a Macaw. This bird sits on a 5
foot pedestal and its tail almost touches the floor.
The owner  assured me it was a "watch bird"...That if I entered the house
and no one was there, I would be torn to pieces, starting with my eyes.

I serviced a  telephone technician's piano.  As we traded stories about
service calls to hell, he told me the worst dogs were the little ones, esp
the little ones in high society.  I had to agree as I remembered the only
time I was ever bitten was by a little dog, (in St Francis Woods) and of
course you would never sue over a little dog  bite.......and NO I did not
get a tip......

Ric ruf  RUFF