laptop support platforms (was looking for Garrett Traylor)

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 22:40:53 -0600

>...So what about the rest of you who are using laptops now?  Any ideas about
>how to do this and make it look professional?  I don't  think putting a
>computer on top of the keyboard or balancing it somewhere is the way to go...
>
>Rob Stuart-Vail

So far, Rob, I haven't had to be concerned with this.

There is only one time that I can recall since June of this year that I
actually have had to place the laptop I use (Macintosh PB2400c,) anywhere
other than on top.

As far as professional looking goes, the customers haven't been anything
but impressed with the whole concept of using a laptop to tune pianos and
enter dBase records.

Lots of oooohs   and    ahhhhs!

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net