Christmas time pet peeves

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:36:40 EST

There are some things that drive me up the wall during most of the year, but
they get me really aggravated during Christmas time.

1. It's three o'clock, I'm already 20 minutes late to my next appointment, and
someone is driving the speed limit in the fast lane of the cross town
expressway.

2.  Shoppers that take five minutes to turn into a parking lot.

3. When you get to your street, the numbers on the house are coverd up with
wreaths, lights, and other decoration.

4. Once in the house, every picture in the world, plus the manger scene with
15 animals, and a couple of angles, are on top of the piano, and the question
"do these have to come off?"

Who said Christmas is a happy time  Bah!! Humbug. Get out of my way, before I
run you over, and if I can't find your house, let someone else dump all that
garbage off your piano.

There, I feel better now.   Just remember, only 13 more tuning days before
Christmas.

Wim