New Ivory

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:00:43 EST

<<
 Although I've yet to place, and receive an "actual" order (samples
 not-withstanding,)
 I perceive him to be an extremely personable, and honest gentleman.

 My "Gut" reaction is that anyone who does business with him will not regret
 it.

 	Richard Wagner RPT

To the List:

May I add that I have been to his museum and it is a wonder to behold.  Well
worth the time for you to visit if you are in the Canton-New Philadelphia area
of Ohio. Just 70 or 80 miles from Cleveland.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio  (Cleveland)

Bob Be