Bass Bridge Removal

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:50:43 -0600 (CST)

Thanks John. There are screws from behind attaching the riser to the board.
There isn't enough room to see whether there are screws attaching the bridge
to the apron. I was hoping that I could remove the bridge from the apron
without removing the apron from the SB, but that may not be possible.

Thanks for your reply

Terry Beckingham