Bass Bridge Removal

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 20:09:24 -0500

Terry,
Prior to removing the bridge from the piano measure the down bearing.
When making the new body, adjust its height as necessary for any
correction needed. Once reinstalled mark for the pins with a thread drawn
fron the hitchpin to the pressure bar pin (hope it has them :-).

It is rather easy,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)