Carbon Monoxide in Shop

Pat Wilbur PatWilbur@aol.com
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 06:05:41 EDT

<< What was the source of the carbon monoxide? >>

Beats me. If it was that obvious, I wouldn't have been walking around checking
the rest of the house. I had had a lot of things going on in there that day,
but when it happened I was drilling out a broken tuning pin. And I suspect the
piano was once in a fire.

The point is that I had no reason to suspect dangerous fumes, and I am just
passing on the suggestion "better safe than sorry." Lord knows there is
already enough that can go wrong when we are working on pianos.

Pat