Acetic Acid - Update

Rick Clark pianodoctor@mindspring.com
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 08:40:51 -0400

Rob,

>I have elected to dispose of it, however this isn't one of those things
>you can just poor down the drain, lest it eat the plumbing.

If all else fails, you might consider just diluting it down to vinegar
strength and then putting it down the drain with a good long flood of water
from the tap with it. This will not strain local water treatment at all.
Main thing will be to protect yourself and the surrounding areas from any
splashes, and to direct the fumes away from harm-causing while performing
the dilution. Then rubber gloves, goggles, protective clothing, etc......

Rick Clark