Funny maybe Not so Funny Stories.

Norman Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 23:52:05 -0500

> After all these wonderful and hiliarious posts I just have to contribute
> my own funniest incident.

    During a long overdue tuning, (how many of them are not?), I pointed
out that the rubber grommets, (spinet drop action), had hardened and were
rattling. Not having the parts with me, it was agreed to replace the
grommets on a return trip.    On the return trip, as I was just into the
job when the customer's son, a preschooler, sat next to me on the bench
and watched a moment. He then turned to me and said "Well!".
    Puzzled, I asked, "Well what?"
    The answer was, "Are you going to kiss my mommie?"

No, nothing else happened and the job went very well especially after the
grandparents arrived in just a little while to take to boy with them.

Norm Barrett
Memphis, TN