hard pounding reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:29:08 -0500

Hi David,
I, too, have the same internal reservations about these Steinway vertical
models.  It shouldn't be that way.  What is the finest constructed piano
should also tune that way.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"A terrible thing happens when you stop promoting--Nothing.".