Stability reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 11:23:20 -0500

Hi Don,
I, IMHO, believe the single most limiting factor in having the tuning come
out as good as it possibly can is our own attitude  and enthusiasm about
how important our best is for that particular instrument.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"A terrible thing happens when you stop promoting--Nothing.".