Manila Technician

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:33:07 -0700 (MST)

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>Today I visited a new customer here in Amsterdam.
>She is a very good pianist and a nice person, and she told me that she was
>kind of desperate for she is going to Manilla (yes in the P<< illipines)
>and does not know an "experienced" well trained pianotech to service her
>old Steinway.

        Yes, having lived there there is a very good technician who
services the Cultural Center of the Philippines, his name is BOB JACELA at
Wittemburg Pianos on Singalong and Quirino St.   It is also listed in the
Phonebook.  They have built pianos as well, but are not doing now due to
production  problems.

        Tell her to mention my name, I swapped some tools for Imadegawa
hammers with them.  My wife will be returning next year and could look her
up too, I return to Manila from time to time because all of her family is
there to visit.

I hope this helps,

Eliot Lee