Charges

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:40:07 -0500

$40/hr x 4 = $160 + tuning fee = $225   I should charge this, but I would
probably whimp-out and give them $35/hr for sitting around.  I would
indicate the discount on the invoice.  I/We should charge by our hourly
rate.  Consider the repeat business, though.
P.S. Peter Serkin got to meet you, too!!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net