bad liquid hide glue

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:32:15 -0500

Yes, I know, the customer was convinced (by me) to remove it a few months
ago, but apparently too late for the hammers.  The tuning pins are looser
than I'd like.  He'd like to restring just the bass(bad tone), but I'd have
to go with larger pins and the tenor and treble would be smaller.  I hate
to do that.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.