Parts Profit

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@rpa.net
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 06:17:04 -0500

Standard markup is 100% from wholesale.  Parts pricing is a way to keep your
hourly rate lower on paper than it actually is for big rebuilding jobs.   The
less people know about how much money you make per hour the better, especially if
they think you make more than you should!  Benches and other accessories profits
help to counterbalance free service calls (estimates, call-backs, time on the
phone).

Rob Edwardsen