Thanks!! plate spraying

Dave Swartz, RPT dms2000@PioneerPlanet.infi.net
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 12:45:47 -0500 (EST)

At 11:27 AM 3/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to all who have given there advice & insight. I will probally go
>with the golf tees and give it a try.
>                          jptuner from---
>                       blessed NYC

Wow!

        You know, I've always wanted to play with GOLD golf tees!  Talk
about a multi-purposed outcome!  BTW, a neat trick that Dennis Johnson
showed me was to put straws on the hitch pins when spraying.  This will keep
the ugly chipping (also used in golf) of paint when restringing as well as
nails in the agraffe holes (holes used in golf also).  Thanks for putting up
(another golf term) with me.  It's been a loooooooooong winter.