discounts

Mike Imbler MIKE-IMBLER@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 04:13:20 +0000

At 11:22 PM 3/29/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I agree,
>	We should not give discounts for what should be considered as normal
>maintenance.  I would rather charge more for people who don't tune as often
>as they should.

I am a customer, not a technician, but am curious about this thread.  For
the customer that tunes 4 or more times a year; is it not a quicker and more
pleasant tuning for you?  This may be a misconception on my part, but if it
is true it would seem to
indicate that some discount might be in order (also to account for the regular
income stream).  Please don't flame, I'm just curious.

                              Regards,  Mike