Service Vehicle

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 07:50:54 -0500

<< As a mini-van costs about $10000 more than a small pickup, is it
worth the added expense?

Thanks for the discussion. I currently drive a Toyota Staion Wagon which
holds actions with both seats folded down. This also holds all my
supplies, but not at the same time. I've been wondering what I will do
when this vehicle is worn out. I've considered both a SUV and a van. te
truck seems like a worthwhile investigation.

Dan Hallett, RPT
dhalle@toolcity.net