hammers coming loose..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 07:50:45 -0500 (EST)

...ladies, gentlemen, and Larry(!), i have been blessed with a problem that i
am not sure how to correct..one dealer in town has a vertical and the
hammers are coming loose at the *top*. ..the question is what kind of glue
to use?...we haven't gotten to hammers in class yet, and i'm faced with this
NOW...i'll be pulling the action and bringing back to my *shop*, so as to
not let the dealer see me sweat..!!..ANY ideas on glue to use as well as any
procedures that should be followed are much appreciated...

...still green, but turning a lighter shade every day!