Service Vehicle

Gittinger, Delbert M. delgit@acc-net.com
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:50:26 -0500

My Nissan pickup truck lease will soon be done.  I use it with a cap on it
to do my piano & organ service.  I have used pickups for the last 13 years.
 It serves the purpose pretty well but as of late I've had an urge for a
better riding vehicle and one that I didn't have to crawl on hands and
knees to get parts.

What do you use as a service vehicle?  What do you like and/or dislike
about it?

As a mini-van costs about $10,000 more than a small pickup is it worth the
added expense?

Do any of you use a SUV?  Like?  Dislike?

As a side note:  In the summer I quite often do routine tunings on my
motorcycle.  Last summer I got a Honda Gold Wing and a trailer for it.
I'll be doing much more service work from it - you can count on it!   (Got
the trailer for a trip out west we'll be taking in June - not for
servicing.  But I'll still use it.)

Maybe I'll stick to the pickup for the rainy days :)

Del Gittinger,  RPT
Registered Piano Technician
of the Piano Technicians Guild
delgit@acc-net.com