factory warranty?

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:20:21 -0500 (EST)

<<
 Interesting: we have been Brentwood dealers.  Their warranty is 15 years on
 everything, and "lifetime" warranty on action parts and case parts.  How
 does ole Sam get around *that* one?! >>

I know the technician who used to work on Brentwoods in "ole Sam's" warehouse
in Columbia, SC.  Claimed they had to cannibalize one in order to get another
ready to ship.  Sam claims they have improved greatly.

Bill Maxim, RPT
Columbia and Greer SC