reply

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:21:47 -0600

 Dear Wally S.,
 	I do not give discounts, period.  I have found people do not have you
back
 as their regular tuner because you are cheaper, but because you do a good
 job each time at a fair price.  I have seen other tuners who do and it is
 very much a hassell trying to keep prices straight, especially if they
 quote your sale price to a referral and then for you to try to explain
 about your regular prices.  I do not even give discounts for multiple
 tunings any more.  One price-one tuning -no figures to remember.
 regards,
 James Grebe from St. Louis
 pianoman@inlink.com