ANNUAL TUNING

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:14:43 -0500 (EST)

<< I started
 this practice after another tuner said that only about 40% of his customers
 have regular (at least every year) tunings. Has anyone else used a similar
 plan? >>

I have a small but powerful Shopsmith Vacuum.  I offer a free vacuum (takes
about 10 minutes or less including time to pack and unpack the machine) to
all my regular customers.  At the risk of getting flamed for not being
politically correct, I will say the the women customers really appreciatte
this...particularly the first time you open the piano and they see the years
of dust.

Dick Day
Marshall MI