CAUT survey

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 17:58:06 -0400 (EDT)

List,

On 3/21 Bob Davis wrote:

>Does the CAUT Committee or whatever have any information about this? What
>is the most recent survey and how was the response rate?

There have been two CAUT surveys in the past ten years. The 1987 survey had
a 37.6% response rate. The 1990 had a 50% response rate and is a bit more
detailed. Definitely worth a look. Check with Home Office for a copy. If
they do not have any, I can make copies for anyone interested. If I get a
large response rate to this I will send a copy to Home Office and they can
distribute it.

As a member of the CAUT committee, I would be in favor of an update to the
1990 survey. It appears we might have some volunteers to help in such an
endeavor. Let's talk some more.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech@ithaca.edu