interstate movers

Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:14:04 -0800

Sam,

The best bet is still Keyboard Carriage.

They now have a warehouse in the Ontario (CA) area, about 50 mi.  east of
LA, and make
very regular runs.

Their prices are reasonable, but they do not like to do pick up and load
from a private residence, as
their trucks run with only the driver - no crew.

At the LA end, your client should contact P-N-O movers in Long Beach (I'll
have to get the number, or
maybe Stever Schell has it) and talk with Herb.

Chicago is your town.

Best.

Horace

At 03:19 PM 3/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear List: I am trying to find out for a friend of mine what piano movers
>there might be out there that can move a piano from Chicago to L.A. What
>their phone may be, etc. Replies appreciated. Regards, Sam Grossner Chicago.

Horace Greeley

Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu
voice mail: 415.725.9062