Ethical quandry (questions restated)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 17:40:16 -0600 (CST)

>...Your motive is the what comes into question ethically...
>
>Jon Page

Jon, List,

You have discovered such an important factor.

If I have a motive to earn money, and I can actually do that, even in the
midst of the appearance of impropriety to some, without actually committing
improprieties, should I worry about how other people question my motives?

It is clear to me now that each individual has to determine,
1) the parameters of the circle of influences in which they operate,
2) which people understand what is ethical and what people do not, and
3) continually ascertain their motive is in keeping with propriety.

Thank you,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician