Voicing with tuning lever

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:28:22 -0500 (EST)

Jorgenson indicated, in the book, Tuning, that for each "advancement" in
temperament there have been losses, so that it seems that "different",
rather than "better" would be the appropriate descriptive when describing
alternative temperaments.

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com