Congrats, André

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:28:21 -0500 (EST)

Well, isn't everyone in the world welcome to OUR opinions.  We seem to
have all the sensitivity of a falling brick.  Andre seems to have all the
marks af a highly skilled, concert level craftsman, combined with world
class cultural awareness.  "But he ain't no 'Merukun'."  Of course we
"'Merukuns" aren't the only ones to beat up on those who don't see it our
way.

I do hope the fine gentleman will find his way back to the list one of
these days.  I certainly appreciated his comments.

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com