Sealed pianos

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 14:15:12 -0500

No argument there, Les.  Having the right tool for the job is always the
best choice.  I merely wanted to point out a possible alternative if the
right tool is not available.  The Everettes I tune are in schools &
Churches and the first time I ever tuned one I had to resort to using a
screwdriver. Fortunately the screws came out easily, but, you're right,
sometimes they are screwed in by a gorilla.  Now I have the correct size
allen wrench.

Ted Simmons