CA Glue

Joel A. Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Sun, 02 Mar 1997 11:40:44 -0600

Mike,
In using all that glue I'm imagining that  the pins were very tight .  I've
found that after a couple of hours the pins become 'glued' in place and
need some force to make the pins move.  Either way I've found the pins
should be moved every few minutes to keep them from freezing up and having
to break them loose.
        We will be exploring this subject in a class session at our
upcoming Wisconsin Days - April 25-27.  Hope you can join us and share some
of your experience with CA glue.  There seem to be a bazillion ways to use
this stuff and it all seems to work quite well for our type of work.
        Do you know of any 'home page' for this product?

>I used CA took about a half bottle for the bass section alone.  I applied it
>in 3 applications, waiting about 5 minutes between doses.

Joel A. Jones              Wisconsin Days  April 25-27
UW-Madison             Ramada Limited,  3841 E. Washington Ave.
                                  # 1 regional in the # 1 City