The London Piano Duo

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 01 Mar 1997 16:43:34 +0000

Sorry can't help you,  never heard of them.  Scot and Jef has give you
some nice input.

Reminds me of a blues band I once tuned for.  Said they have come to do
an extensive U.K. tour.  The posters gave you the impression that they
were American, the only American thing about them was the McDonalds
hambuger they had before the concert.  But they were dam good and there
little deception worked well.,

Barrie.

In article <970228193252_71023.2217_GHI48-1@CompuServe.COM>, John Baird
<71023.2217@CompuServe.COM> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |