Apology

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 01 Mar 1997 10:18:03 -0600

List,

   OK! OK! I goofed. :-) I've already sent the appropriate apology message
but since this is the third one I've seen (so far) commenting on it, I
thought I would also offer my apologies to the list. Even the most careful
of us sometimes get careless & mess up. I guess that's what I get for
trying to be "cute". Sorry.
   And my sincere thanks to all of you who posted those "messages" to me
PRIVATELY. Just trying to rub it in, huh? :-)

>Are you sure, sure, sure, you posted this privately??????????????????????
AND
>Privately eh??   : >{)
AND
etc., etc. You get the idea.