Restringing Baldwin

Ted Simmons ted@PALMNET.NET
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:53:17 -0500

Someone please satisfy my curiosity.  What can you do to a bass string to
make it better?  All it is is copper wrapped around a square-shaped steel
core wire.
I can't see where one type of copper is better than another since it only
adds weight, and piano wire is basically the same all over.  So what is it
that makes the difference?  I'd really like to know.

        Ted Simmons
        Merritt Island, FL