Minimum Service Charges

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:50:20 -0700

Zen,

My minimum service covers the first half hour and a half hour travel
time.  There is always adjustments needed on any piano.  Lost motion
occurs monthly on some of mine.  I work the half hour out and list what
I have done on the invoice to document my efforts.

Hope this helps,

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List