Amazing stories! (was Re: different soundboards)

Dennis Schwendtner dennis@rain.org
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:54:18 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Michel Lachance wrote:

> > >I ran into some guys from Canada who said they knew a deaf piano tuner.
> > >They claimed he placed his hand on the side and_felt_the vibrations,
> > >and he did a real good job.
> > >I made no comment, smiled and changed the subject.
> > >Jon Page
> >
> I know the guy, and he's got four hands.  He strokes the keys with the
> first one, he tunes with the second, he feels the vibrations with
> third one and fills out the bill with the one left.
>
> You guys are too sceptical!

Are you sure that he isn't Siamese twins?

***   Bye from the Paradise Playground of the Pacific Beaches.

***   Dennis Schwendtner   ***   WB6OBB   ***

***   http://www.rain.org/~dennis   ***  WB6OBB Repeater Home-Page   ***