HTML

Richard M remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:57:21 -0600

Mine doesn't show the atributes, rather it follows enacts (right
word?).them.   A friend sent me a page from his web site in the mail, and
the mail reader shows it just like it would appear on the web.
	Microsoft Internet Mail and News.  I got it off the MS site on the web. I
can send a URL if needed.

Richard Moody